Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Zombie Hunters


Ever since I was a kid I have always loved comics, from Superman to Spiderman, to the not so mainstream ones like Sandman and Hellshock. Now, one genre of movies that I love to watch are zombie movies like the Night of the Living Dead. So, to my surprise, I stumbled upon this cool site which is a mixture of both!

Set on an alternative universe where in there was a widespread virus outbreak. When the infected people die of "natural causes" they will become into one of several different and dangerous types of undead.
The story follows a team of zombie hunters as they battle hordes of undead in an attempt to save the last remnants of the human race. Get ready for an overdose of action, drama, suspense, humor, guns, and gore!


From the first time I have read it, I just couldn't stop. From the crazy characters to the wonderful storyline, I was so engrossed with what's happening that I managed to finish reading up to the last post in one seating. And I was hungry for more. Thankfully the site is updated every Monday and the occasional Thursday so I'll be able to finish my current projects while waiting for the next update. :)


Jenny Romanchuk is the one responsible for the stunning artworks, and guess what, she does all the writing, paneling, inking, the storyboarding and the coloring, all by herself.

So why not relax and have a good entertaining read, head on over to The Zombie Hunters site.