Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Artpad - Draw your Favorite Cartoons Contest


Artpad lets you paint, create and afterwards, share your creations to your friends as a movie which shows your artwork as it unfolds.

Your friends also can add to your creation, turn it into something else and pass it back to you. The possibilities are endless! You can also view a gallery of other people's works.

Visit it here.

Now here's a contest for you Entrecarders out there. If you don't know what Entrecard is, I suggest you head on over here.

I have been in love with cartoons ever since I was a kid. Up to now, I still watch them with my son. :) So, here's a fun contest for all cartoon lovers out there. using the Artpad painter, draw your favorite cartoons/anime. Use the save and send feature and send your works to me at mcedesigns@gmail.com. State on the subject: "Cartoons Drawing Contest".

EDIT: if the save feature doesn't work an email of the screenshot would do just fine.

This is suppose to be fun, you don't have to be an artist to win, The funniest artwork will be voted upon by the readers. The prize? 1000 entrecredits to one lucky winner.

Each entry will appear with your name and a link back to your website. And also, by entering this contest you are giving me permission to post your artwork here for all the world to see.

here's my feeble attempt at drawing Spongbob! hehehe


So start emailing me your creations, this contest ends March 6, 2008. Voting of the winners will start the day after. Good luck guys!